20060403

mental block

laa-dee-dum. i've got nothing to do today. ho-hum.
alright. my mother is back to normal. i think.
she was crying over the phone with my uncle, yelling, screaming &crying to him how ungrateful her kids are.
she says that i have forgotten about my family, and most importantly, her.
*bangs head against the wall.*
oh come on man, since nobody is around at home, of course i turn to my friends right?
she complained i go out everyday and comes home late at night.
like going out 3 out of 7 days equals to everyday.
and like coming home before 9, 10 or 11 PM means late at night.
HUH?
doesn't sounds logical to me.
you want me to accompany you, can.. but you're not even home!
you're just WORKING away everyday. fine, it's for us i understand.
but that's so unreasonable!!!
i wish you were in my shoes too... ]:
what about my siblings who disappeared from home everyday and comes home after midnight?!
SHEESH.
yes you care, but you over did it!
ARG.
whatever. i'm not going to go against her or anything.
how are we going to make things right??
]:

oh well, i am going to meet olivia in compass point in the morning..
she needs to buy that charles &keith bag for her mum.
&i need to return my library books which are dued and ask for help with my EZ-LINK card.
there is inadequate information on the handout about verifying my card.
crap.
20 &21 APRIL is orientation day!
going to school!! &i'm feeling angsty now.
not only meeting new people freaks me out, sports can sometime be a chore for me!
LOL.
wooops.
&i'm going to see someone again ]:
can we not be so fated huh? Dx
anticipating for school to start!
yadah yadah.
D:

anyway, i found myself laughing when i read through my past entries.
the handwritten and blog entries of 2004 &2005.
2005 was more significant.
yea and so here i go again!
i missed :
studying &schooling, schoolmates, teachers whom taught us, old lady(mrsANG!), 4INTEGRITY(well-known as the unmotivated class of sec4EX by teachers, and yes, they hate teaching us!), MY GILAGIRLS, tests, exams, night studies, makan after night studies, tuition &remedials, my ten-year series, hand-made notes, textbooks, mugging very very very very extremely hard for O Levels, going against the very little time we had, defeating monster 'O's, ARTING LIKE SHIT, copying each others homeworks, trying to stay awake during chinese lessons, got excited when LLL vanished from school for months, irritating teachers, making a din in class, running all over the class, sitting with buddy alicia, being nonsensical, gossipping &chatting away, telling ghost stories and hearing them of course, post exam activities, laughing very loudly, seeking attention, giving some attention to him(lol, i think my classmates should know who... LOL[:), getting someone else's attention(O.O), flirting around(GOSH!!! BLUSHES!), munching food, canteen's food, seaweed chicken....(droools..), my short skirt, big blouse, big shoes &ankle socks, morning run, being late for school, graduation ceremony, prom night, ETC.
i can't go on.
there's too much to list! HA!
but did you realise something, band crap is not listed.
2005 band life is so short-lived ¬hing special happened, well except for the KL trip &SYF.
overall, didn't enjoy it luh. peeee eww.
sigh, i just can't help reminiscing still....
why, it all whizzed by me so quickly...
give 2005 back to me? i need it so badly.
2006 is so much more painful and dull. ]:
i'd rather rewind and pretend nothing had happened.
what will the new school bring?
i really feel like puking my feelings out. *WORD PUKE.. ARRRHHHH!!!*
whatever.
oh sheesh, what a long entry.
but it came deep down from my heart.
heh.
i'm sure the sec 4 &5s are feeling this way too. right.. ]:
yeap..
memories.
it's always in the memory box.
rekindle this part of me again..
HA! in my dreams.
~~good night!!
have a good time reminiscing the gd and bad stuff before you sleep, or when you have nothing better to do. [:
it helps to de-stress!!!
no kidding! [x
HAHA.... so,
ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home